Active Biosilicate technology
The patented tricalcium silicate technology developed according to Septodont’s state-of-the art pharmaceutical background applied to the high temperate ceramic mineral chemistry.
Active Biosilicate Technology: A groundbreaking new technology for dentistry
10 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN SEPTODONT LABORATORIES
To offer clinicians a technological platform of dental materials offering:
- Optimal biocompatibility for the pulp and buccal tissues
- Bioactivity to promote remineralization of dentine and preserve pulp vitality
State-of-the art pharmaceutical manufacturing process
Septodont ensures a full control of the material synthesis to guarantee a reproducible high quality and high purity during manufacturing:
– Almost 100% purity (absence of any aluminate and calcium sulfate in the final product)
– Optimized and controlled micronisation
Septodont controls every steps of material processing, starting from pure raw material and ending with C3S as the main ingredient of its proprietary raw material.
Bioactive dentine substitute
• Can be used whenever dentin is damaged
• For all your restorative procedures
Vital pulp therapy often means placing layers of different materials. With Biodentine™, only one material is used before final restoration. Place Biodentine from the pulp to the top regardless how deep is the cavity.Visit Biodentine
Place directly Biodentine
on the pulp
• Biodentine™ biocompatibility ensures high cell viability
• Biodentine™ is bioactive and promotes the pulp’s self healing capacity and the formation of dentin bridges
• In deep cavities, carious, iatrogenic and traumatic exposures: Biodentine™ helps you save the pulp
Mineral Root Canal Sealer
BioRoot RCS is the endodontic sealer based on tricalcic silicate materials benefiting from Active Biosilicate Technology. It is for permanent canal obturation bringing a real Paradigm Shift to the endodontic procedure.Visit Bioroot
Try Septodont Products and share your case on social media with us.
Septodont Products and share your case on social media with us.