WHAT IS THIS MADE OF?
STICKY POLYURETHANE GEL-PAD
- The base of veneerME box is covered with a sticky pad out of polyurethane gel.
- Veneers are placed on this pad on their buccal surface, and adhere naturally.
- All the preparation process of the internal part of the veneer (acid etching, silanization) can be done in this position without any fear of a veneer escaping or falling on the floor.
- The pad’s material is super resistant and can be re-used several times (it is easily replaceable in case of deterioration)
- Once the veneers are secured on the pad, the membrane-frame is clipped on the base of veneerME box for extra fixation.
- The xx-thin membrane, made out of nylon, delicately adapts to the shape of the veneers.
- With this done, you just need to close the lid and your master work is ready for delivery.
- The membrane-frame can be replaced -if needed- after having been used several times
VENEER ME IN 4 STEPS
ONE PRODUCT FOR MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
1 ACID ETCHING
Acid etching will be performed on the sticky pad.
2 WAITING TIME
Time requested by the porcelain manufacturer.
3 CLIP & WASH
Clip the membrane frame and wash the acid, even under the tap.
4 RINSE & DRY
Rinse, even in there ultrasonic device, and continue with all your bonding steps in the same way.
WHO IS THIS PRODUCT FOR?
FINALIZE YOUR VENEER TREATMENTS CLEAN WITH
NO MISTAKES AND MAXIMUM SECURITY
ACID ETCHING, SILANIZATION AND DRY VENEERS
APPLY BONDING AND CEMENT OF CHOICE IN FULL SECURITY
*do not use alcohols with concentrations over 50%
SHIP THE VENEERS FROM THE LABORATORY IN THE MOST SECURE CONDITIONS
ADD VALUE TO YOUR PRECIOUS WORK
VENEERME COMES IN A SET OF:
3 COMPLETE CONTAINERS
3 SPARE POLYURETHANE STICKY PADS*
3 SPARE MEMBRANE FRAMES*
*To keep using your VeneerMe hundreds of times, additionally packs of 10 Replacement Membrane frames or packs of 10 Replacement Polyurethane sticky pads can be purchased.